Sunday, March 28, 2010

Questing: Prologue


Over the past few months it has become increasingly evident that I do not know half as much (and half is stretching it) about God, the Bible and Calvinist/Reformed views on the these subjects as I need to. While some of the ideas are familiar to me and, for the most part make oodles of sense, if somebody questioned my beliefs pertaining to any one subject, chances are that I could not point to a specific Scripture verse and say “this is how we know.” People say things that I know to be wrong but I don’t know enough direct scripture to be able to confront them about it.


Therefore I’d like to make notes on Facebook and on here on my blog of things I need proofs of and concepts that I do not comprehend; any and all help (comments, advice, references) will be highly appreciated and after questions have been resolved I hope to post the outcomes here as well.


To be continued…

No comments: